Wednesday 27 August 2008

Feel the L.O.V.E.

Shameless promotion to follow... look away if you are not a SATC fan!
I confess to listening to a favourite local radio breakfast show as opposed to the "achingly hip" alternative offered by the British Broadcasting Corporation. Call me an old fart if you like but I like what I like and I happen to like Steve Power at Wave 105!  
Whilst I was dropping off Small Child at nursery Other Half heard their deal of the day. Not only do you get to PRE-ORDER the SATC movie but it comes with the LOVE key ring!! Not the $6,000 18 carat gold version by H. Stern I hasten to add but what do you expect from Woolworths at £12.97? Click to partake and share your love!

2 comments:

Tazeen said...

i totally loved your blog title 39 and counting ....

Robin M Anderson said...

omg, I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!!!!! I literally will fly to London to get it.
Hope you are doing well, I'm happy to be back!!! Big hugs to the family.

xoxo

yummy mummy